PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE AND ANY PAGES THEREOF, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, DO NOT ACCESS THIS SITE, OR ANY PAGES THEREOF.
USE OF INFORMATION AND MATERIALS
The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change. Unauthorized use of Ethos Lending's web site and systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into Ethos Lending's systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on a site is strictly prohibited. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by Ethos Lending.
THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE". ETHOS LENDING DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESSED OR STATUTORY NCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL ETHOS LENDING BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY,OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF ETHOS LENDING, OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.
All information submitted to Ethos Lending via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of Ethos Lending and Ethos Lending shall be free to use, for any purpose, any idea, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this site provides Ethos Lending through this site. Ethos Lending shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by the Ethos Lending entity having the direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION TO, OR USE BY, ANY PERSON OR ENTITY IN ANY JURISDICTION OR COUNTRY WHERE SUCH DISTRIBUTION OR USE WOULD BE CONTRARY TO LOCAL LAW OR REGULATION. BY OFFERING THIS SITE AND INFORMATION, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES VIA THIS SITE, NO DISTRIBUTION OR SOLICITATION IS MADE BY ETHOS LENDING TO ANY PERSON TO USE THIS SITE, OR SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE PROVISION OF THIS SITE AND SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Certain sections or pages on this site may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions will govern for those sections or pages.
Use of this site shall be governed by all applicable Federal laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of California.
Credit Card Payments
By using this portal, each user (“Broker”) acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- Upon submission, each order is final and Broker is solely responsible for all costs incurred;
- If a credit card is not issued in the name of the submitting Broker, Broker certifies that Broker is an authorized user of such credit card;
- Broker shall liable to Ethos Lending LLC for charges incurred, including any additional chargebacks or other fees or costs incurred as a result of improper use of a credit card for purpose of ordering an appraisal; and
- Broker shall indemnify and hold harmless Ethos Lending LLC for any and all claims, damages, or liability relating to Broker’s use of the credit card or ordering of an appraisal through this portal.
- Broker has received express written authorization, signed by the consumer, to use the consumer’s credit card for obtaining an appraisal, which authorization is on file with the Broker;
- Consumer has received both the Good Faith Estimate and the initial Truth in Lending disclosure and has indicated an intent to proceed with the transaction, as required by law;
- Broker shall indemnify and hold harmless Ethos Lending LLC for any unauthorized or improper use by the Broker of a consumer’s credit card;
- Unauthorized or improper use of a borrower’s credit card may be grounds for termination by Ethos Lending LLC and may lead to criminal or civil liability; Ethos Lending LLC cooperates with all law enforcement agencies to prevent harm to consumer.
I hereby authorize and permit __________ to use my credit card for the purpose of obtaining an appraisal through Ethos Lending LLC. I do so voluntarily and I understand that I as the cardholder am ultimately responsible for all transactions made by ___________ on my behalf. I also understand that by giving this permission and authorization, I will not be able to refuse to pay for the charges incurred.